Please enter username and password to log in.
Автор: Bret Fisher
Продолжительность: 5ч 30м
Тип раздаваемого материала: Видеоурок
Welcome to the most complete and up-to-date course for learning SwarmKit and using Docker Swarm end-to-end, from development and testing, to deployment and production. Discover how easy and powerful Docker Swarm Mode multi-host orchestration can be for your applications. This course is taught by a Docker Captain and DevOps consultant who's also a bestselling Udemy author.
Are you just starting out with container orchestration? Perfect. This course starts out assuming you're new to Swarm and starts with how to install and configure it.
Or: Are you using Docker Swarm now and need to deal with real-world problems? I'm here for you! See my production topics around storing secrets, Prometheus monitoring, reverse proxy load balancers, centralized logging with ELK, rolling upgrades, healthchecks, and more. (some of these topics are forthcoming)
What Will I Learn?
- Create a multi-node highly-available Swarm cluster on Linux and Windows.
- Remotely orchestrate complex multi-node systems from macOS, Windows, or Linux.
- Update your containers using rolling updates, healthchecks, and rollbacks.
- Deploy centralized logging and monitoring with open source and commercial tools.
- Manage persistent data, including shared storage volumes and plugins.
- Configure and deploy dynamically updated reverse proxies as Layer 7 routers.
- No paid software required. Yay Open Source!
- Understand Docker and Compose basics: creating containers, images, volumes, networks.
- Be able to setup multiple VMs locally or use cloud VMs.
- Understand terminal or command prompt basics, Linux shells, SSH, and package managers.
- Lock down your apps in private networks that only expose necessary ports
- Create a 3-node Swarm cluster locally and (optionally) in the cloud
- Use Virtual IP's for built-in load balancing in your cluster
- Use Swarm Secrets to encrypt your environment configs, even on disk
- Deploy container updates in a rolling update HA design
- Create the config utopia of a single set of YAML files for local dev, CI testing, and prod cluster deploys
- Configure and deploy reverse proxies using haproxy and nginx (forthcoming)
- Design a full tech stack with shared data volumes, centralized logging and monitoring (forthcoming)
- And so much more...
- Use Docker Swarm in your daily ops and sysadmin roles
- Build multi-node Swarm clusters and deploying H/A containers
- Protect your keys, TLS certificates, and passwords with encrypted secrets
- Protect important persistent data in shared storage volumes (forthcoming)
- Know the common full stack of tools needed for a real world server cluster running containers (forthcoming)
- Lead your team into the future with the latest Docker Swarm orchestration skills!
- I'm A Practitioner. Welcome to the real world: I've got more than 20 years of sysadmin and developer experience, over 30 certifications, and have been using Docker and the container ecosystem for myself and my consulting clients since Docker's early days. My clients use Docker Swarm in production. With me, you’re learning from someone who's run hundreds of containers across dozens of projects and organizations.
- I'm An Educator. With me, you’re learn from someone who knows how to make a syllabus: I want to help you. People say I'm good at it. For the last few years I've trained thousands of people on using Docker in workshops, conferences and meetups. See me teach at events like DockerCon, O'Reilly Velocity, and Linux Open Source Summit.
- I Lead Communities. Also, I'm a Docker Captain, meaning that Docker Inc. thinks I know a thing or two about Docker and that I do well in sharing it with others. In the real-world: I help run two local meetups in our fabulous tech community in Norfolk/Virginia Beach USA. I help online: usually in Slack and Twitter, where I learn from and help others.
- You've taken my first Docker Mastery course and are ready for more Swarm.
- You're skilled at Docker for local development and ready to use Swarm container orchestration on servers.
- Anyone who has tried tools like Kubernetes and Mesos and is looking for an easier solution.
- Anyone in a Developer, Operations, or Sysadmin role that wants to improve DevOps agility.
- Anyone using Docker Enterprise Edition (Docker EE) and wants to learn how Swarm works in Docker CE.
- Do *not* take this course if you’re new to Docker. Instead, take my Docker Mastery course, which starts with Docker 101.
- Introduction and Course Overview
- Course Resources and Tools
- Swarm Intro and Creating a 3-Node Swarm Cluster
- Swarm Basic Features and How to Use Them In Your Workflow
- Swarm App Lifecycle
- Controlling Container Placement in Swarm
- Operating Docker Swarm in Production
- Limit Downtime with Rolling Updates, Healthchecks and Rollbacks
- What's Next?
- Extra's, Common Questions, and Resources
Формат видео: MP4
Видео: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1280x720 30fps 238kbps
Аудио: AAC 48000Hz stereo 180kbps Доп. информация:
Чуть меньше половины данного курса входит в состав курса Docker Mastery: The Complete Toolset From a Docker Captain. Если у вас есть опыт работы с docker-ом, можете начинать с данного курса. Если вы новичок или не имеете достаточной практики, можете начать с Docker Mastery, там есть еще и упражнения для закрепления.
If you like the topic, please click share to help develop our site.
To download the file disable ad blocking, and reload the page.How to disable ad blocking?
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum