Please enter username and password to log in.
Автор: Bret Fisher
Продолжительность: 8ч 30м
Тип раздаваемого материала: Видеоурок
Be ready for the Dockerized future, where nearly all software is developed and deployed in containers. Welcome to the most complete and up-to-date course for learning and using Docker end-to-end, from development and testing, to deployment and production. Taught by a Docker Captain and DevOps consultant.
Just starting out with Docker? Perfect. This course starts out assuming you're new to containers.
Or: Using Docker now and need to deal with real-world problems? I'm here for you! See my production topics around Swarm, secrets, logging, rolling upgrades, and more.
Why should you learn from me? Why trust me to teach you the best ways to use Docker? (Hi, I'm Bret, please allow me to talk about myself for a sec):
- I'm A Practitioner. Welcome to the real world: I've got 20 years of sysadmin and developer experience, over 30 certifications, and have been using Docker and the container ecosystem for my consulting clients and my own companies since Docker's early days. Learn from someone who's run hundreds of containers across dozens of projects and organizations.
- I'm An Educator. Learn from someone who knows how to make a syllabus: I want to help you. People say I'm good at it. For the last few years I've trained thousands of people on using Docker in workshops, conferences and meetups. See me teach at events like DockerCon, O'Reilly Velocity, GOTO Conf, and Linux Open Source Summit. I hope you'll decide to learn with me, and join the fantastic online Docker community.
- I Lead Communities. Also, I'm a Docker Captain, meaning that Docker Inc. thinks I know a thing or two about Docker and that I do well in sharing it with others. In the real-world: I help run two local meetups in our fabulous tech community in Norfolk/Virginia Beach USA. I help online: usually in Slack and Twitter, where I learn from and help others.
- Edit web code on your machine while it's served up in a container
- Lock down your apps in private networks that only expose necessary ports
- Create a 3-node Swarm cluster in the cloud
- Use Virtual IP's for built-in load balancing in your cluster
- Optimize your Dockerfiles for faster building and tiny deploys
- Build/Publish your own custom application images
- Create your own image registry
- Use Swarm Secrets to encrypt your environment configs, even on disk
- Deploy container updates in a rolling always-up design
- Create the config utopia of a single set of YAML files for local dev, CI testing, and prod cluster deploys
- And so much more...
- Use Docker in your daily developer and/or sysadmin roles
- Make Dockerfiles and Compose files
- Build multi-node Swarm clusters and deploying H/A containers
- Build a workflow of using Docker in dev, then test/CI, then production with yaml
- Protect your keys, TLS certificates, and passwords with encrypted secrets
- Keep your Dockerfiles and images small, efficient, and fast
- Develop locally while your code runs in a container
- Protect important persistent data in volumes and bind mounts
- Lead your team into the future with the latest Docker container skills!
- How to use Docker and Compose on your machine for better software building and testing.
- Build a fancy multi-node Swarm cluster for production deployments!
- Skills to build advanced development environments with your code running in containers.
- Update and change your Swarm Services without downtime using rolling updates.
- Hand's-on with best practices for making Dockerfiles and Compose files like a Pro!
- Experience using multi-host logging and event monitoring for Docker Swarm.
- Build and publish your own custom images.
- Understand the new Windows Containers, and try your hand at ARM Containers.
- No paid software required - Just install your favorite text editor and browser!
- Local admin access to install Docker for Mac/Windows/Linux.
- Understand terminal or command prompt basics.
- Linux basics like shells, SSH, and package managers. (tips included to help newcomers!)
- Know the basics of creating a server in the cloud (on any provider). (tips included to help newcomers!)
- Understand the basics of web and database servers. (how they typically communicate, IP's, ports, etc.)
- Have a GitHub and Docker Hub account.
- Software developers, sysadmins, IT pros, and operators at any skill level.
- Anyone who makes, deploys, or operates software on servers.
- Course Introduction and Docker Intro
- The Best Way to Setup Docker for Your OS
- Creating and Using Containers Like a Boss
- Container Images, Where To Find Them and How To Build Them
- Container Lifetime & Persistent Data: Volumes, Volumes, Volumes
- Making It Easier with Docker Compose: The Multi-Container Tool
- Swarm Intro and Creating a 3-Node Swarm Cluster
- Swarm Basic Features and How to Use Them In Your Workflow
- Swarm App Lifecycle
- Container Registries: Image Storage and Distribution
- Extra's, Common Questions, and Resources
Формат видео: MP4
Видео: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1280x720 30fps 241kbps
Аудио: AAC 48000Hz stereo 189kbps
If you like the topic, please click share to help develop our site.
To download the file disable ad blocking, and reload the page.How to disable ad blocking?
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum