Please enter username and password to log in.
Год выпуска: 2011
Производитель: Digital Arts Guild
Сайт производителя: http://digitalartsguild.com
Автор: Aaron F. Ross
Тип раздаваемого материала: Видеоурок
Описание: Learn to animate flocking behavior in this hour-long series of seven free videos. To create a group of butterflies, we cover modeling, animation, and dynamics. The key element is the Particle Instancer, which places models on top of particles.
This is an intermediate level exercise, building on the previous Magic Wand tutorial.
- Model and animate a simple articulated insect such as a butterfly
- Convert the animation to a model sequence using Animation Snapshot
- Prepare the Snapshot hierarchy for use with the Particle Instancer
- Sketch particles with the Particle Tool
- Instance geometry to particles with the Particle Instancer
- Write a Creation Expression to drive a custom attribute
- Employ Radial Fields to attract and repel particles from one another
- Fine-tune Field attributes such as Max Distance and Attenuation
Формат видео: MP4
Видео: AVC, ~1200 Kbps, 1 280 x 720 pixels, 15 fps
Аудио: AAC, 128 Kbps, 2 channels, 48.0 KHz
If you like the topic, please click share to help develop our site.
To download the file disable ad blocking, and reload the page.How to disable ad blocking?
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum