Please enter username and password to log in.
Год выпуска: 2011
Производитель: Digital Arts Guild
Сайт производителя: http://digitalartsguild.com
Автор: Aaron F. Ross
Тип раздаваемого материала: Видеоурок
Описание: Particle systems come to the rescue when you have many objects to animate, such as fairy dust, rain, or even crowds of people. Particles are an essential tool for the professional visual effects artist.
In this hour-long series of eight free videos, you’ll learn how to control Maya particle and emitter nodes. We explore the Maya particle workflow, including animation, shading, and rendering.
- Create a particle system with an emitter
- Change particle and emitter attributes
- Customize per-particle attributes with Creation Expressions
- Employ the rand and seed MEL functions for consistent randomness
- Map the Transparency of particles over their lifespan
- Add special effects with Shader Glow
- Build a Particle Disk Cache for faster and reliable rendering
- Batch Render with the Maya Software renderer
- Export an image sequence to a movie in Quicktime Pro
Формат видео: MPEG-4
Видео: AVC, 858 - 1 333 Kbps, 1 280 x 720 pixels, 15.000 fps
Аудио: AAC, LC, 128 Kbps, 2 channels, 48.0 KHz
If you like the topic, please click share to help develop our site.
To download the file disable ad blocking, and reload the page.How to disable ad blocking?
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum