Please enter username and password to log in.
Год выпуска: 2010
Производитель: Digital Tutors
Сайт производителя: http://www.digitaltutors.com
Продолжительность: 3 ч. 35 мин.
Тип раздаваемого материала: Видеоурок
Описание: In this series of lessons we will be taking an introductory look at many of the rendering features found in V-Ray for Maya.
Using the V-Ray rendering engine, we can create highly realistic renders inside of Maya, but understanding how to properly use the rendering features of V-Ray is of critical importance. In these lessons we will explore many tools and concepts of V-Ray such as the various methods for simulating global illumination and understanding when each of these methods should be used. We will also look at the specialized V-Ray lights and how to properly use these lights in order to achieve a high degree of realism. We will also learn how to utilize the V-Ray Sun and Sky to create realistic outdoor lighting, we will learn how to utilize some of the specialized V-Ray materials, how to render our images into multiple passes, and exploring many additional rendering features found in V-Ray.
2. Understanding the V-Ray Image Sampler
3. Working with V-Ray lights in Maya
4. Exploring additional V-Ray light attributes
5. Using the V-Ray IES light in Maya
6. Using Maya geometry as a V-Ray light source
7. Overview of the VRayMtl in Maya
8. Refraction attributes of the VRayMt in Maya
9. Getting started with indirect illumination in V-Ray
10. Utilizing Photon Maps in V-Ray
11. Exploring Irradiance Maps in V-Ray
12. Understanding Light Cache in V-Ray
13. Saving and re-using indirect illumination data from V-Ray
14. Creating detailed V-Ray caustic patterns in Maya
15. Using the V-Ray 2-sided material in Maya
16. Working with V-Ray material overrides in Maya
17. Adding V-Ray attributes to Maya cameras
18. Using the V-Ray Sun and Sky features in Maya
19. V-Ray color mapping features in Maya
20. Creating image-based lighting with V-Ray for Maya
21. Rendering smooth geometry with V-Ray for Maya
22. Rendering V-Ray displacements in Maya
23. Using V-Ray Render Elements in Maya
Формат видео: FLV
Видео: VP6 782x646 4:3 15fps ~460kbps
Аудио: MP3 44.1kHz 1ch 96kbps
To download the file disable ad blocking, and reload the page.How to disable ad blocking?
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum