Please enter username and password to log in.
Автор: Daniel Bartholomew
Издательство: Packt Publishing
Качество: Изначально компьютерное (eBook) (converted)
Интерактивное оглавление: Да
Количество страниц: 140
Описание: About This Book
- Install, configure, and manage MariaDB
- Store and manipulate data with MariaDB
- Get up and running with real-world, practical examples based on MariaDB 10
Who This Book Is For
This book is for anyone who wants to learn more about databases in general and wants to get started with MariaDB. Prior database experience is not required.
What You Will Learn
- Install MariaBD on Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux
- Configure MariaDB for better performance using the features of version 10
- Get familiar with the usage of operators for retrieving rows more selectively
- Use MariaDB 10's powerful tools to store, retrieve, and analyze data
- Secure MariaDB from unauthorized access
- Maintain the databases associated with MariaDB to ensure efficient and optimum functioning
- Retrieve data and learn how to sort, summarize, group, and manipulate it.
MariaDB is a database that has become very popular in the few short years that it has been around. It does not require a big server or expensive support contract. It is also powerful enough to be the database of choice for some of the biggest and most popular websites in the world, taking full advantage of the latest computing hardware available.
From installing and configuring through basic usage and maintenance, each chapter in this revised and expanded guide leads on sequentially and logically from the one before it, introducing topics in their natural order so you learn what you need, when you need it. The book is based on the latest release of MariaDB and covers all the latest features and functions. By the end of this beginner-friendly book, not only will you have a running installation of MariaDB, but you will have practical, hands-on experience in the basics of how to install, configure, administer, use, and maintain it.
1: Installing MariaDB
2: Configuring MariaDB
3: Securing MariaDB
4: Administering MariaDB
5: Using MariaDB – Databases and Tables
6: Using MariaDB – Inserting, Updating, and Deleting
7: Using MariaDB – Retrieving Data
8: Maintaining MariaDB
If you like the topic, please click share to help develop our site.
To download the file disable ad blocking, and reload the page.How to disable ad blocking?
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum