Please enter username and password to log in.
Автор: Morton K., Osborne K., Sands R., Shamsudeen R., Still J.
Серия: The Expert's Voice in Oracle
Качество: Изначально компьютерное (eBook)
Интерактивное оглавление: Да
Количество страниц: 580
Описание:Pro Oracle SQL, Second Edition unlocks the power of SQL in the Oracle database—one of the most potent SQL implementations on the market today. To master it requires a multi-pronged approach: learn the language features, learn how and why the language features work, learn the supporting features that Oracle provides to help use the language effectively, and learn to think and work in sets.Pro Oracle SQL, Second Edition helps you work at a truly professional level in the Oracle dialect of SQL. You’ll master the language, the tools to work effectively with the language, and the right way to think about a problem in SQL.
- Endorsed by the OakTable Network, a group of Oracle technologists well-known for their rigorous and scientific approach to Oracle Database performance
- Comprehensive—goes beyond the language with a focus on what you need to know to write successful queries and data manipulation statements.
- Performance focused—teaches you how to measure the performance of your SQL statements and not just the syntax.
What you’ll learn :
- Master powerful SQL features implemented in the Oracle Database
- Understand how the Oracle Optimizer develops execution plans
- Read and interpret SQL execution plans
- Quickly diagnose and fix badly performing SQL
- Control execution plans through hints, profiles, and plan baselines
- Optimize queries within packaged applications without touching the code
- Recognize when not to waste time on SQL that is performing optimally
02) SQL Execution
03) Access and Join Methods
04) SQL is About Sets
05) It’s About the Question
06) SQL Execution Plans
07) Advanced Grouping
08) Analytic Functions
09) The Model Clause
10) Subquery Factoring
11) Semi-joins and Anti-joins
13) Beyond the SELECT
14) Transaction Processing
15) Testing and Quality Assurance
16) Plan Stability
17) Plan Management/Control
18) Cool SQL Constructs
If you like the topic, please click share to help develop our site.
To download the file disable ad blocking, and reload the page.How to disable ad blocking?
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum