Please enter username and password to log in.
Автор: Kevin E. Kline with Daniel Kline and Brand Hunt
Жанр: Учебное пособие
Качество: Изначально компьютерное (eBook)
Интерактивное оглавление: Да
Количество страниц: 593
Описание: SQL in a Nutshell is the essential reference for the SQL language used in today's most popular database products. This new edition clearly documents every SQL command according to the latest ANSI standard, and details how those commands are implemented in Microsoft SQL Server 2008, Oracle 11g, MySQL 5.1 and PostgreSQL 8.3. You'll also get an overview of the Relational Database Management System (RDBMS) model and a clear-cut explanation of foundational RDBMS concepts. This comprehensive book provides:
- Background on the Relational Database Model, including current and previous SQL standards
- The fundamental concepts necessary for understanding relational databases and SQL commands
- An alphabetical command reference to SQL statements, according to the SQL2003 ANSI standard
- The implementation of each command by MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, and SQL Server
- An alphabetical reference of the ANSI SQL2003 functions, as well as the vendor implementations
- Platform-specific functions unique to each implementation
Beginning where vendor documentation ends, SQL in a Nutshell, Third Edition, distills the experiences of professional database administrators and developers who have used SQL variants to support complex enterprise applications. Whether SQL is new to you or you've been using it since its earliest days, you'll get lots of tips and techniques in this concise and easy-to-use book.
Kevin E. Kline is the director of SQL Server Solutions at Quest Software, a provider of tools for database management and application monitoring.
Daniel Kline is an associate professor and chair of the graduate program in English at the University of Alaska, Anchorage.
Brand Hunt is a director in architecture and engineering at Merrill Lynch.
If you like the topic, please click share to help develop our site.
To download the file disable ad blocking, and reload the page.How to disable ad blocking?
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum